[gst-devel] Gstreamer website love

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Thu Jun 17 16:57:15 CEST 2010

  Hi everyone!
Short introduction: Some of you might know me through my design work on
the GNOME project. For those who don't, I'm a designer from the cold
north of Europe who love free software and creating beautiful and usable
things.

I've been kindly sponsored by Collabora and Fluendo to make the
gstreamer.org website to better reflect what an amazing project
gstreamer is and to update it's content, look and feel to be more
attractive to device makers, application developers and potential
gstreamer contributors.

I'm going to document as much as possible of the work on the gstreamer
wiki http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/NewWebSite and if anyone have
something specific they want to help out with, or provide feedback on,
that is more than welcome. Just let me know!
I've also subscribed to this list, and will try to hang out in
#gstreamer (my nick is andreasn) on freenode as much as possible, so I
should be pretty easy to get hold of if you have any specific
suggestions or feedback regarding the progress of the new website.
- Andreas