[gst-devel] Problem with KSVideo and viewing a Capture Device

BraydenJames brayden.reesor at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:23:48 CEST 2010

Using that line still gives me the same exact error. The "Could not start
capture" and "Failed to change pin state to KSSTATE_RUN". :/. I know it sees
the device because I can even specify the device name and it gives me this
error (where as using a random name says not found, as does using a device
index of anything > 0). So it knows the capture device is there. And tries
to start playing, then hits the error. :/
Thanks though.