[gst-devel] libv4lconvert: warning more framesizes then I can handle!

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Wed Jun 23 14:01:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

This pipe works.  I gfet a nice fullscreen video.

>  gst-launch-0.10 -e v4l2src  ! autovideosink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
libv4lconvert: warning more framesizes then I can handle!
libv4lconvert: warning more framesizes then I can handle!
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock

I am curious though, is there something I can do to make libv4lconvert see
fewer framesizes?  The camera is a Logitech C310 HD Webcam.

Wes