[gst-devel] PhD Student

Manuel Fontán García manuel.fontan.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:05:05 CEST 2010

Hi I'm a PhD student from Vigo University very interested about
GStreamer, I'm attending to next Guadec willing to get in touch with
community and if possible start contributing in some manner as I learn
more about GS, If anyone want to know me it'll be fantastic.

Apart from my personal interest I am looking for mid/long term
collaboration  projects  in which  the  GTI(Information Technology
Group) from  Vigo  University could participate, especially those
related to networking and streaming stuff. If someone is looking for
high motivated individuals with technical knowledge and strong I+D
experience, a brief meeting could settle the basis for a profitable
collaboration.

Thank you in advanced,

Manuel.