[gst-devel] problem when playing an mpeg4 video

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:32:04 CET 2010

Maybe your hardware is slow , and thats where the sink is dropping frames.
You can verify this by using sync=false after ximagesink, which in a way you
already did by using GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE. Check with other stream , maybe a
.mov/mp4 file using qtdemux.

- kapil

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal