[gst-devel] Icecast a dv stream via ogg

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue May 11 20:48:36 CEST 2010

Okay. I've attached some sample files.

test.ogg was created using this script, CPU 32% and 100%
gst-launch-0.10 dv1394src ! queue ! dvdemux ! queue ! ffdec_dvvideo ! queue ! theoraenc quality=4 ! oggmux name=mux ! filesink location=test.ogg

test2.ogg was created using a pre saved dv file, CPU 100 and 27%
gst-launch filesrc location=test.dv ! dvdemux ! queue ! ffdec_dvvideo ! queue ! theoraenc quality=4 ! oggmux name=mux ! filesink location=test2.ogg

And finally I created a mpg from the live dv stream. CPU 32 and 36%
gst-launch filesrc dv1394src ! dvdemux ! queue ! ffdec_dvvideo ! queue ! fenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux ! filesink location=test.mpg

Thanks guys.

Matt