[gst-devel] How do I use "intermediate" frame stepping?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:31:36 CEST 2010

Frame stepping event has the "intermediate" field of type G_TYPE_BOOLEAN,
which can be true or false depending on ... what?
Could anyone provide me with examples of it usage?
Frame stepping backwards is of VERY SPECIAL interest.
When do I set this field to TRUE?

I have some problems with the frame stepping backwards on MPEG-2 files.
The pipeline sometimes stops and doesn't step back.
I wrote about it yesterday
(http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Framestepping-backwards-doesn-t-work-with-MPEG2-PS-files-tp2222757p2222757.html)
This my message can be understood so that this happens always. This isn't
the case. It doesn't step backwards sometimes, and after some steps.