[gst-devel] Get frames at time stamps

Alexander Saprykin xelfium at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:53:23 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

my name is Alexander Saprykin and I'm participating in GSoC for Totem
chapters plugin. Maybe you've seen some of my posts on planet.gnome.org.
If you are interesting in this project, you can track progress on my
blog: axsaprykin.blogspot.com.

I'm implementing chapters list now, and the problem is that I need to
get frame for every chapter at predefined time stamp. For example, I
want to get screens from video at 43 secs, 120 secs and 150 secs. Is
there any way to do it inside Totem plugin? Or I need to go through the
whole video file like totem-thumbnailer does?

Best Regards