[gst-devel] The feature xvimagesink is disable in gst-plugins-base

SimbadSubZero asaf.itach13 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:44:38 CEST 2010

hi all,
I compile gst-plugins-base but only ximagesink is opened. The feature
xvimagesink is disable.
I didn't disable xvimagesink at configure, I have compiled it with default
configure.
I have received the following log:
How could I enable xvimagesink? I would like to display video in QT widget.
Please help me
Regards,
Simabd

config.status: creating _stdint.h : _GST_PLUGINS_BASE__STDINT_H
config.status: _stdint.h is unchanged
configure: *** Plug-ins without external dependencies that will be built:
	adder
	app
	audioconvert
	audiorate
	audioresample
	audiotestsrc
	ffmpegcolorspace
	gdp
	playback
	subparse
	tcp
	typefind
	videorate
	videoscale
	videotestsrc
	volume

configure: *** Plug-ins without external dependencies that will NOT be
built:

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will be built:
	alsa
	gio
	ogg
	pango
	video4linux
	vorbis
	ximagesink

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
	cdparanoia
	gnomevfs
	libvisual
	theora