[gst-devel] Gstreamer on Windows cross compiled on a linux box

nsantos at edigma.com nsantos at edigma.com
Thu May 27 16:18:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been trying to compile gstreamer to link with Qt builded apps under the Mingw toolchain in Windows 7.

I have accomplished that! But it is still not usable.

I have followed this tutorial in order to do it:

http://www.gstreamer.net/wiki/Win32_Cross_Compiling_With_Mingw

I had to modify some things and hack anothers to finally have what I needed compiled.

In the final I have glib 2.254 and gstreamer 0.10.28 with base plugins 0.10.28

After succesfully compile gstreamer on my linux box I went running to the windows 7 box to test it out.

It compiles everything right but by the time gstreamer starts initialization i have the following:

Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Nothing more....

So... does anyone has a clue of what might be happening behind curtains?

With  my best regards,

Nuno