[gst-devel] Handling EOS in a branched pipeline

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Oct 7 00:52:31 CEST 2010

So after having gotten that test example to work I tried to integrate it
into my real application. It fails to function properly. I've modified
the test example to include an audio stream which demonstrates the
problem. I would really appreciate help on figuring out why when I add
the audio stream my calls to gst_pad_set_blocked() block and don't
return... You can see the two behaviours by compiling one with
INCLUDE_AUDIO defined, and the other without. You'll see that you get an
output.mp4 which contains a few seconds of the test, and the viewer
continues for some time longer. However with the audio enabled it
blocks, the viewer pauses and just generally doesn't function properly...

Any ideas would be *very* much appreciated.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet