[gst-devel] Curl-based source element.

Dragos Cirjan dragos.cirjan at itmediaconnect.ro
Fri Oct 1 09:19:37 CEST 2010

On Monday 20 September 2010 22:00:39 Stefan Kost <ensonic at hora-obscura.de>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I've seen several posts, related to this work, containing a link to the
> sources, but it link seemed to be generated using dyndns, and is invalid
> now.
>
> I don't have much time to  search the author and study his code, so, I'm
> going to create one more CURL-based source element, primarily, because I
> need an FTP file source, and Windows is missing one.
>
> So, is there any global contradictions or technically insuperable obstacles?

Stefan, I moved the source code to a svn repository inside my company.
Anyone who needs it can download it from:
http://svn.itmcd.ro/trunk/gst/curlsrc
User & Pass: anonymous

I only get the Digest from gstreamer and I don't always read them. Found your
post accidentally.

Please notify the person who asked for the code since I failed in obtaining
his email address.

Cristian - Dragos, Cirjan
Email: dragos.cirjan at gmail.com
Email (work): dragosc at itmcd.ro
Skype: dragos.cirjan, YM: cirjandragos,
MSN: cirjandragos, GTalk: dragosciran,
Phone: +40 726/355762, +40 771/437090, +40 771/437095