[gst-devel] Switching two video sources with input-selector

Frans van Berckel fberckel at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 9 17:44:16 CEST 2010

Hi Guy's,

Did you take a look into the Gstreamer Gnonlin element yet?

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gnonlin.html

More about: Using Gnonlin with GStreamer and Python. What is Gnonlin
exactly and how Gnonlin works!

http://www.jonobacon.org/2006/12/27/using-gnonlin-with-gstreamer-and-python/

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel