[gst-devel] Grab video

Andrey Nechypurenko andreynech at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:44:47 CEST 2010

> I did finally get this to work, but the scaled image now looks like
> I'm peering through blinds - there are black horizontal bars taking up
> about 50% of the image.  See http://www.mlbassoc.com/misc/TI_resize.png
>
> Any ideas what might cause this?

Not really. The only thing I can currently think about is some kind of
noise for example on power line. Once I've seen similar picture when I
was driving some noisy servo motors sitting on the same power line as
beagleboard.

Maybe you can also try to replace TI scaler with videoscale element
which runs on ARM to see if the problem remains?