[gst-devel] Request of including gstradiotuner plugin to gst-plugins-*

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:51:45 CEST 2010

The Best way you can have this plugin inside gstreamer repos is by opening
a ticket in bugzilla & attaching this as a patch.
Respective people will review  & if ok will add in gst-plugins-bad.

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal