[gst-devel] Picture Seetings

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Thu Sep 2 18:15:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Pedro.henrique <pedro.faria at grupofox.com.br
> wrote:

>  I need to open the image from the camera at any resolution, and also want
> to know how I can move the image, example: put running on the top right,
> and
> appears this error, can someone help me?
>

> gst-launch ksvideosrc device-index=0 ! video/x-raw-rgb, width=1024,
> height=720 ! directdrawsink
>
> I tried also
>
> gst-launch ksvideosrc device-index=0 ! video/x-raw-rgb, width=1024,
> height=720 ! dshowvideosink

i worked very little with video... on windows even less :-). But you could
try ffmpegcolorspace:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-ffmpegcolorspace.html

like this:
gst-launch -v ksvideosrc device-index=0 ! video/x-raw-rgb, width=1024,
height=720 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! directdrawsink

hope this helps.

Best regards,
Katcipis

http://www.getgnulinux.org/windows