[gst-devel] how to set an audiofirfilter?

victor delvauxbernard at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 4 21:18:16 CEST 2010

hello to all

i'm brand new to programming and to gstreamer; i find it great and allows me
to potentially manipulate sound. I've just made an audiofirfilter on a file
that i'm playing from disk.
But is there any explanations somewhere on how to set the filter? I mean how
to define the cutoff frequencies and how to define the slope of the cutoff
if it is possible. I've seen the link to the documentatrion on wich the FIR
filter is explained, burt as a musician, i cannot get it at all...

about the same, regarding the audioirrfilter, is there a documented exeample
about a high pass filter? this seems a mathematical challenge to me...

Thank you very much!

victor