H264 RTP macro

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at vgocom.com
Fri Apr 8 12:13:40 PDT 2011

I agree that it seemed unusual.

Now you got me. I checked in the code that is actually used and the macro is
defined there. Then I checked in the original tar file and it is *NOT*
defined. I looked in some subsequent patch files and it looks like it was
added by someone here who has since left. :-( No wonder I couldn't find it
anywhere. When google turns up 0 hits you should really pay attention.

Thank you anyway.