newline in documentation

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Mon Apr 11 09:30:56 PDT 2011

Sure, for instance if I have a property in my plug-in that I've installed as such (below):

g_object_class_install_property (gobject_class, PROP_MODELS_PATH, g_param_spec_string("models path", "Models Path",models_path_comments, PROP_MODELS_PATH_DEFAULT, G_PARAM_READWRITE));

If "models_path_comments" (which is a previously defined #define string) has a "\n" in it, anything after the "\n" will be lost in the generated html.

If you need additional code or an example, I can provide.

Greg