gst-openmax

Siber marchenkovadim at mail.ru
Tue Aug 2 01:29:21 PDT 2011

Hello everybody!

I'm trying yo make my own openMax IL component and use it with gst-openMax.
I found the instruction  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstOpenMAX
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstOpenMAX  how to use gst-openMax. And now
I can play video using the following pipeline:

gst-launch filesrc location=../vtest.avi ! avidemux ! omx_mpeg4dec !
xvimagesink

This omx_mpeg4dec component is from bellagio-0.9.1.
Now I'm trying to understand: *why I can't found all of the bellagio-0.9.1
components in plugins list after gst-inspect?*

What I see:
omx_volume, omx_audiosink, omx_mp3dec and so on.

But I can't found omx_audiomixer and some other components in the plugins
list.

And one more question:
*what's the best way to start development of my own openmaxIL component
using gst-openmax?*