Gstreamer App on windows - plugin loading fails

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:00:07 PDT 2011

Dependency Walker shows no problem at all.

But I still get the error. The error is of type

GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'C:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/k.ashwini/gst_install/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvolume.dll':
`C:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/k.ashwini/gst_install/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvolume.dll':
The specified module could not be found.
**

Any pointers in the direction are welcome..... does it have to do anything
with the environment variables or path settings?

-Ashwini