Still can't get videomixer to do live video at full frame rate

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 05:48:51 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 07:06 -0400, Josh Doe wrote:

> I'm not sure what's wrong with this pipeline, it's almost identical to
> one I've used without problem.

I haven't read the thread in detail, but still, a couple of comments:

Have you tried videomixer2 yet?

The old videomixer mixes streams based on buffer durations and not
running time, which may lead to weird behaviour. It also doesn't handle
live video well at all as far as I know. If you must use the old
videomixer instead of videomixer2, try adding videorate elements before
the input.

 Cheers
  -Tim