Problem while adding typefind functionality to a parser plugin

mohid [via GStreamer-devel] ml-node+3751920-1808576287-260342 at n4.nabble.com
Wed Aug 17 23:50:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have added typefind functionality to my wma parser plugin.

But after compilation when I check by gst-inspect, it is showing
"wma_parser: a typefind fuction"

But when I remove the type find functionality, gst-inspect is working fine.

Please help in this regard

Regards,
Mohid

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Problem-while-adding-typefind-functionality-to-a-parser-plugin-tp3751920p3751920.html
This email was sent by mohid (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=3751920&code=Z3N0cmVhbWVyLWRldmVsQGxpc3RzLmZyZWVkZXNrdG9wLm9yZ3wzNzUxOTIwfC0xMTQ4NDY3NDc2