AppSrc -> x264enc -> AppSink

Lauraire jeremy.lauraire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:07:33 PDT 2011

I have made some progress about my problem. I have understood that this sync
was due to the sync-lookahed property. It seems that the vdpauh264dec was
looking for an information in the header that was not there. I have set the
"packetized" property to true and the problem does not appear anymore... but
a new one........ :/

Now, it seems that the decoder skip every frames...

Part of the log GST8DEBUG :

vdpauh264dec : handle_frame
basevideodecoder : skip frame.........?

The timestamp is set to 99:99:99.99999999 is it part of the problem...?

Tks!