libgstkenburns

Thabelo Mmbengeni thabelo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:25:09 PDT 2011

Hi i thought I should post this since I had a problem figuring out how to
install the kenburns video transformation library in UBUNTU 10.10.

with the library you can x,y,z-rotate, x,y,z-position you can also zoom into
video

fist to install change ownership of the files in the extracted tarball and
 change ownership of the files.

sudo -s
pass: *******
cd dirjud-kenburns*
chown username.username
./configure
make
make install

here is a quick hack since gstreamer still cant see the user plugin

#cp /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/* /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/
#ldconfig

run a test script and you are done....

--
Regards

Thabelo Mmbengeni (TMT Services Cape Town HO, Engineering dep)