gstrtpbin: sender/receiver simultaneously

petekmet peter.kmet at t16.biz
Wed Aug 24 01:22:14 PDT 2011

Olivier, well, in my case, incoming and outgoing videostreams are unrelated.
Outgoing stream contains webcam video and incomming video stream contains
remote party webcam video. I am not sure if those two videostreams should be
part of single session (they are from my point unrelated) or different
sessions. Anyway, seems like my snippet doesn't work due to threading issue.
Could you tell what's wrong ? Your help would be highly appreciated.
Peter