Testing gstreamer plugin in gstreamer environment

huzefa siyamwala huzefa.siyamwala at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:49:33 PST 2011

I have implemented gstreamer muxer plugin and its testing is done by
applying various test files as its input by following utilities.

   - gst-launch
   - gst-editor
   - gst-inspect

I wanted to test mine plugin with some other standard utility or tool which
can use mine gstreamer muxer plugin for its internal working so that i can
make sure that mine plugin will work with all other standard tools or
application. Can anyone describe me the test set-up or test environment
that i can make for testing mine plugin.