Element properties on Playbin2?

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Dec 12 10:00:21 PST 2011

On 12/08/2011 12:03 PM, JohnJohn wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks a lot for your answer
>
>> Either iterator over the playbin children recursively until you have
>> your element or use
>> gst_child_proxy_set(playbin2, "path::to::your::element::property",
>> value, NULL);
> I tried these but apparently the pipeline is not created yet:
It is quite unusal that a decoder would need parameters in order to
work. As you have not told us what kidn of reconfiguration you need to
do we can't suggest you potetially easier ways to achive what you want.
With the information you gave, you will need to listen to element-added
signals on each bin recursively until you have your element.

Stefan