GStreamer 1.0 Application Porting Hackfest

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 02:55:00 PST 2011

Hi everyone,
We are looking into organizing a hackfest in late January next year to
help developers get started on porting to GStreamer 0.11/1.0 and get the
last batch of important plugins tested and ported.

Things are still in early planning stages, but we are looking at hosting
it in Malaga, Spain from the 25th to 27th of January. You can find
further details here:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GStreamerHackfest2012

I would ask that anyone interested in attending add themselves to that
page on the GStreamer wiki as quickly as possible, so that we can gauge
interest and sort out sponsorship and venue based on those numbers.

We will be offering some travel sponsorships to this event for those who
need it, but of course as always with such things funds are limited, but
let me know if you need sponsorship and I will try my best to sort
something out.

Christian Schaller