DVB sub-pictures wrongly displayed

TruBzzz jfauffret at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:29:41 PST 2011

Hi Mart,

Sorry for answering late, I had to request agreement from my company to
provide a sample, because the corresponding medias are copyright.
I'll track the bug tomorrow in bugzilla and for your convenience attach a
sample from a trailer with 2 subtitles PID encapsulated in mpeg-ts (chinese
and arabic If I remember well)

While testing other movies, I also noticed some subtitles are not displayed
enough time, It must be a separate issue but this movie contain also 2-bit
color dvbsub.

I didn't not yet observed 8bit subtitles, I'll keep you updated if it's the
case in the future.

Regards,
J-F