How to Add bus to GstRTSPMediaFactory

Patel Dhvani dhvani_patel333 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 01:34:39 PST 2011

Hi

I am developing simple server using gstreamer server library. I create a pipeline using gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch().

Pipeline will receive IP camera stream and back stream on network.

But i get segmentation fault when IP-camera is closed when try to connect vlc to gstreamer  server.

Can you please give me suggestion, How to handle this Error

and also please give me information to attach a bus to server so i can receive pipeline massage.

Thanks in Advanced

Regards

Dhvani Patel