gst-rtsp-server installation

jparrish88 joshua_parrish at
Thu Dec 22 12:45:55 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm having a rough time trying to get the rtsp server running on my system.
I'm currently developing on a Freescale imx53.

I've have my rtp command all set up. I also have an sdp file that could be
used with vlc.

I just need to get some steps for install.

I would also like to use it in python more than in c. So if there's an
example for that it would be great.
I have the python gst bindings as well as the server bindings installed, but
the file doesn't work, it spits out a a
No module named rtspserver

Sent from the GStreamer-devel mailing list archive at