Choppy v4l2/bttv capture

charlie at sensoray.com charlie at sensoray.com
Thu Dec 22 14:31:30 PST 2011

$ gst-launch-0.10 avimux name=mux ! filesink location=avcap.avi \
             v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,
             height=240,framerate=\(fraction\)30000/1001 ! \
             ffenc_mpeg4 ! queue ! mux. alsasrc device=hw:1,0 ! \
             audio/x-raw-int,rate=32000,channels=2,depth=16 !
             audioconvert ! lame ! mux.

worked fine, with a SAA713x-based capture module, Sensoray Model 911 (
http://www.sensoray.com/products/911.htm )