No subject

Sun Feb 20 09:24:37 PST 2011

* use different registries for different user
* use a default system-wide registry which can be overridden for a
specific user (I sure don't want to be root for every time I test a
GStreamer)
* use a different, explicitly specified registry if necessary

Something I want to be able to do is to build gst-plugins against an
uninstalled or installed core easily too.  I know it's possible but I want
to decide against which it is doing it in order to test build stuff.  I'm
slowly thinking I need to go into UML to test all of the deps possible.
Advice is welcomed ;)

Thomas

Oh, baby, give me one more chance
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->