No subject

Sun Feb 20 09:24:37 PST 2011

need stuff like

hot-plugging audio (activating headset)
a single i/o thread (mixing audio from all clients)
plugable codecs (codecs are negotiated on connect)
advanced signaling (target can send back pause/track advance/etc)
coordinating streams (pausing stereo stream when connecting voice)

These are tough problems but I'm not asking anyone here to do it for
me--just help me know where I need to look or if some things just can't
be done. If gst was done right, solving tough problems like this
validates the gst approach.

thanks
Brad