[gst-devel] Little Hello world streaming.

marcel.tella marceltella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:54:00 CET 2011

Hi! I'm a student, from Barcelona (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) who
is trying to do an easy "Hello World" with Gstreamer. The whole thing is
that I have to stream to the web, a set of JPEG pictures.

I've read the main manual, I've compiled successfully the OGG application,
but, I have no idea of what to look for now, I'm a bit lost in this aspect.

Could you help me to find the correct elements and plugins, or tell me what
to read?

This is a little drawing of the kind of pipeline that I think that it should
be:(But I don't know the name of the elements.)

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n3255969/Gstermer_Graph.jpg

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.