[gst-devel] Avi decoder

StyveA styve.attia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:50:22 CET 2011

Thanks, I've done it and it seems that my pipeline is wrong...
I think I will use the caps to know which elements I should use..

Am I right for this method (?) :

GstElement* source = gst_element_factory_make("filesrc", "source");
GstPad* pad = gst_element_get_pad(source, "src");
GstCaps* padCaps = gst_pad_get_caps(pad);

gst_element_set_state (source, GST_STATE_READY);

g_print("The caps for the source pad are:\n%s\n",
gst_caps_to_string(padCaps));