[gst-devel] RTMP streaming in web page

julien.lengrand-lambert at advansee.com julien.lengrand-lambert at advansee.com
Thu Feb 3 15:26:04 CET 2011

And sorry to have forgotten the logs . . .

>Hi,

>On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:47 PM,  <julien.lengrand-lambert at advansee.com> wrote:

>..snip..

>> (where mfw_mpeg4encoder is an embedded hardware encoder)
>>
>> I use a configuration file stream.sdp :
>> v=0
>> m=video 1234 RTP/AVP 96
>> c=IN IP4 192.168.0.10
>> a=rtpmap:96 MP4V-ES/90000
>> a=fmtp:96 profile-level-id=245,config=000001b0f5000001b5090000010000000120008440

>I see you're using a live source, so there's no grant that starting
>twice the stream you'll get the same config (and it's unlikely imo).
>Maybe you could try removing the config, as you're now already sending
>it in-band.

>>> a=cliprect:0,0,480,640
>>> a=framesize:96 640-480

..snip..>

>> But it does absolutely not change my problem, neither in vlc nor in gstreamer . . .
>>
> Does someone know where I should search to solve this issue?>

>it would greatly help if you could post somewhere the debug log you
>get after setting GST_DEBUG=3 (or higher) on the sending and (more
>interesting) receiving side, as you're able to reproduce the issue
>with GStreamer on both ends. If more than 10 lines, please post to
>pastebin or attach as txt file.<
>
>Regards

Hi,

Once again, thanks for your help.

Perhaps should I have sent the logs in my first message.
I removed the config line, as you said, and it still works the same way than before.

Not worse, not better. So I guess i don't need it anymore :)

You will find enclosed the 3 logs I performed.
2 using gstreamer as the client and the server and the last one with vlc as client.

Both client logs mention a "header damaged" error, so perhaps is it the source of the problem.
However, I am unable to really find the reason for that error :s

I hope you can give me some lights on this issue !

Thanks again

Julien

Julien Lengrand-Lambert
tel: +33 (0)240 50 21 73