[gst-devel] Simple local bucle streaming via UDP with gst-launch

marcel.tella marceltella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:12:04 CET 2011

Hi!

I'm just trying to steam a video pattern trough UDP, so I've tried this
command:

gst-launch videotestsrc ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=4951 sync=false

Really, I think it's correct, and it works, but when I try to open the
stream with VLC, or caching the packages with Wireshark, they don't apper, I
think that it means this command is not working correctly.

Why is it not working correctly??

Thank you very much.