[gst-devel] how to record mic input while processing via pocketsphinx

Evren Esat Özkan sleytr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:56:46 CET 2011

Hi,

I think I've found a solution to my question. I've removed the "appsink
sync=false name=appsink" part of the pipe and it worked. This is working
pipeline:

pulsesrc  ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! tee  name=t  ! queue ! vader
name=vad auto-threshold=true ! pocketsphinx name=asr t.  ! queue ! wavenc
! filesink location=o.wav

Evren