Fast forward play | seek rate | trick play

zwresh zwresh at 126.com
Fri Feb 11 04:32:40 CET 2011

Anybody know how to  fast forward  play  such as by X2, X4 ,X8,X16 ?

I tried the avidemux/qtdemux/flvdemux/matroskademux demuxer ,
and used  the decoder of mine.
And must i do somthing in my decoder plugin ?

Following is the code snippet of app which I have:
                ret = (int)gst_element_query_position(pipeline,&format,&pos_cur);
                pos_seek = pos_cur + ( time_seek * GST_SECOND );

                gst_element_seek (pipeline,
                                4.0,
                                GST_FORMAT_TIME,
                                GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH | GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT | GST_SEEK_FLAG_SKIP,
                                GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET,
                                pos_seek,
                                GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE,
                                GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);