Morris Ford morrishford at
Tue Feb 15 00:21:19 CET 2011

I am trying to use to pipe rgb video buffers from a java
program. I based my interface on The interface works as
long as I use bpp=16, depth=16 and use a buffer that is width * height * 2.
The problem comes when I try to use a buffer that is width * height * 3. I
changed the caps setting to bpp=24, depth=24 without really knowing exactly
what settings I should use. My program sends buffers when NEED_DATA is
called and quits when ENOUGH_DATA is called. With the smaller buffer it
works and pipes data out. With the larger buffer I see one NEED_DATA
followed by one ENOUGH_DATA and then nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated