why gst-launch doesnot work in my Ubuntu?

Tom fb8fb8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:54:57 PST 2011

Yes that works!
I use gst-launch tcpclientsrc host=130.160.47.62 port=5002 !
multipartdemux ! jpegdec ! autovideosink
to receive the stream on another Ubuntu as client and I can watch the video.

But my goal is to change the I,B,P - framerate. So how can I do that?
You mentioned that  "put a videoscale element between decodebin and the
caps filter".
So I can do in this way?