Help:streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated

wangzg at hikvision.com wangzg at hikvision.com
Wed Feb 23 04:04:49 PST 2011

Dear sirs,
       I have encounted a problem when i tried to write a gstreamer plugin supporting my specical file format, the attached is my code.
       First, i get stream data from file src;then i decode the data using my STREAMPROC_XX lib; if i get a yuv frame, i negotiate with the peer pad, finally i push the frame.
  But i always get an err (-4) from the fret = gst_pad_push (dec->srcpad, outbuf); code, i check the code carefully, but i don't solve it, so i need your help, many thanks.

wangzg at hikvision.com
2011-02-23