help with creating a pipe

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Feb 25 12:38:13 PST 2011

I am trying to take a v4l2src of which the content is motion mjpeg and
then stream that on the network with rtp.

My pipe is:
gst-launch v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480,framerate=\(fraction\)30/1 !
jpegenc ! rtpjpegpay ! udpsink port=16200

It doesnt give me any errors on startup, but when I try to connect and
play (mplayer rtsp://IP:16200) it just says connection refused.
There is no firewall involved the are disabled at this time.

What am I not doing correctly to take the mjpeg usb camera and make it
available on the network.

Thanks,

jerry