GStreamer Conference 2011 - deadline for papers

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 04:51:16 PDT 2011

The official deadline for submitting a talk to this years GStreamer
Conference was Friday, but we have decided to extend the deadline to
this Friday. So if you are planning to submit a talk, but managed to
forget that the deadline was last Friday, you got another chance this week.

If you want to do a talk just send me an email with a couple of
paragraphs description of your talk.

Sincerely,
Christian

As always the GStreamer Conference 2011 website can be found at
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference