text overlay in ges 0.10.1

Thibault Saunier thibault.saunier at collabora.com
Wed Jul 6 06:32:37 PDT 2011

Hello,
>   I would like to know if text overlay is supported in GES 0.10.1,

Text overlay is supported since the first release.

>   I was getting this error, when I ran the program
> tests/examples/text_properties.c :
>   g_object_set_valist: object class `GESTimelineFileSource' has no
> property named `text'

The `GESTimelineFileSource' has no property 'text', the
GESTimelineTextOverlay does, I guess this is a bug in the example, sorry
about (you might report a bug so we can keep track of it). Also, the
ges-ui example has a working demonstration of the usage of
GESTimelineTextOverlay if you want to have a look.

Thibault Saunier