Stream on pad XXXXX is not associated with any program

Wed Jul 13 12:11:37 PDT 2011

I figured that some pads (audio/video) take a little longer to
generate due to which this issue appears. To fix this, i reference all
pads of interest that are generated and queue them in a linked list.

When the no-more-pads signal is emitted, i perform the dynamic pad
linkage and unref the pads.
This seems to fix the issue for me.

Thanks and Regards
~Sameer