Has anybody meet the problem with gstreamer clutter sink?

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:15:08 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 4:56 AM, wshn13 <wshn13 at qq.com> wrote:
> First ,thanks for you reply. My clutter-gst version is 0.10.0-1 , but the
> video is my local file not on the internet . Can I connect you via email?I
> realy need help .

0.10.0 is quite old (2 years old), those stride issues were fixed in
later versions (just checked the history). Updating to a later version
will fix this issue.

Alternatively, if updating is not an option, you can try to backport a
few patches (looks like bcd6bede77 and 2f9ac686 at least)

HTH,

--
Damien