Audio and Video Timestamp or Offset Problems

William Metcalf wmetcalf at niftytv.com
Tue Jul 19 12:09:14 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Audio and Video Timestamp or Offset Problems
Date: 	Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:05:15 -0500
From: 	William Metcalf <wmetcalf at niftytv.com>
To: 	Wim Taymans <wim.taymans at gmail.com>

Wim,

Thank you very much for your quick response.  I have a few questions
about the min-latency property.  The gst-inspect of the appsrc element
shows the min-latency property, but it only shows that the property is
an int64.  Is the latency measured in microseconds, milliseconds, or
seconds?  Also, what does the min-latency property control?  The minimum
latency between sent buffers?

Thank you again for your help,
William